Pasting Mathematica notebooks into Word
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1015] Pasting Mathematica notebooks into Word
- From: B.Obradovic at daresbury.ac.uk (B. Obradovic,office,extension,homephone)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 03:15:19 -0400
- Organization: Daresbury Laboratory, UK
Can somebody help how to copy the Mathematica notebooks into word document ?
Also I am interested how do you save entire contents of the notebook
into another file format. I have tried 'save as' option in the file menu,
but It would only save graphs as postscript or bitmap format.
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Maximum Likelihood Estimation
Previous by thread:
Re: Variable Listing?
Next by thread:
Re: Pasting Mathematica notebooks into Word