- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1025] Shading
- From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 04:55:24 -0400
- Organization: Dept.of Mathematics,University of Bombay.
Hi MathGroupers, I have created a 2D graphics which includes a lot of rectangles created by using the Line command. My problem is that I want to shade the portions inside the various rectangles, with the regions outside it remaining unshaded. I do not know how to go about it. Can any one help me? Thanks in advance V. Nandagopal Student Department of Mathematics University of Bombay email:nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in 4-5-95