Remote kernel connection

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1030] Remote kernel connection
  • From: iaguirre at (Idoia Aguirre)
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 05:45:28 -0400

	I've a C program that use Mathlink. I would like to establish connectionwith a remote kernel located in "fobos" machine.The link parameters that I
specify are:
	-linkname "math -mathlink"
	-linkmode Launch
	-linkhost fobos

	I work with Sun Sparc stations.

	The error message obtained is:
	"Error detected by Mathlink: the other side closed the link, you may
still get undelivered data."

Thanks for any help.

Idoia Aguirre Esparz				Email: iaguirre at
Dpto. Automatica
Area Teorma de la Seqal y Comunicaciones
Universidad Publica de Navarra
Pamplona  -Spain-