Printing (to the _printer_) during mma execution?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1043] Printing (to the _printer_) during mma execution?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (A. E. Siegman)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:55:35 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
What drives one batty about mma is that it's incredibly easy to do very _hard_ things, and incredibly hard to (find out how to) do what should be very _easy_ things. I want to have a running mma notebook on mya Mac dump a few lines of printed material to my regular LaserWriter printer -- I suppose it should be called my "system printer" -- under program control at various points during execution of the notebook. How?