Printing (to the _printer_) during mma execution?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1043] Printing (to the _printer_) during mma execution?
  • From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (A. E. Siegman)
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:55:35 -0400

   What drives one batty about mma is that it's incredibly easy to do very
_hard_ things, and incredibly hard to (find out how to) do what should be
very _easy_ things.

   I want to have a running mma notebook on mya Mac dump a few lines of
printed material to my regular LaserWriter printer -- I suppose it should
be called my "system printer" -- under program control at various points
during execution of the notebook.  How?