Re: MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2560] Re: MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
  • From: Brad.Sawatzky at (Brad Sawatzky)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 01:15:16 -0500

In article <48bvte$3f2 at>, wagner at
(Dave Wagner) wrote:

>  I have reason to believe that there's some kind of conflict occurring
>between MacTCP+PPP and Now Utilities' SuperBoomerang component.  I had
>been experiencing a lot of mouse freezes while using my PPP connection,
>mostly when using NetScape 1.1N.  I disabled SuperBoomerang and haven't
>had the problem again.

I use MacTCP 2.0.6 with SB 4.0.2 and MacPPP 2.2.0 without any trouble
under System 7.0.1*.  I also use Netscape 1.12 (and have used 1.1N)
without any freezes.  Just another data point I suppose.

(Man, the version-number density is getting pretty high there...the fact
that I pulled all of that off the top of my head worries me...)

-- Brad Sawatzky

-- Brad Sawatzky <Brad.Sawatzky at>