Re: MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2560] Re: MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
- From: Brad.Sawatzky at sask.usask.ca (Brad Sawatzky)
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 01:15:16 -0500
- Organization: University of Saskatchewan
In article <48bvte$3f2 at ralph.vnet.net>, wagner at goober.cs.colorado.edu (Dave Wagner) wrote: > I have reason to believe that there's some kind of conflict occurring >between MacTCP+PPP and Now Utilities' SuperBoomerang component. I had >been experiencing a lot of mouse freezes while using my PPP connection, >mostly when using NetScape 1.1N. I disabled SuperBoomerang and haven't >had the problem again. I use MacTCP 2.0.6 with SB 4.0.2 and MacPPP 2.2.0 without any trouble under System 7.0.1*. I also use Netscape 1.12 (and have used 1.1N) without any freezes. Just another data point I suppose. (Man, the version-number density is getting pretty high there...the fact that I pulled all of that off the top of my head worries me...) -- Brad Sawatzky Later, -- Brad Sawatzky <Brad.Sawatzky at usask.ca>