MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2510] MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
  • From: wagner at goober.cs.colorado.edu (Dave Wagner)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 02:00:49 -0500

Hello,

  I have reason to believe that there's some kind of conflict occurring
between MacTCP+PPP and Now Utilities' SuperBoomerang component.  I had
been experiencing a lot of mouse freezes while using my PPP connection,
mostly when using NetScape 1.1N.  I disabled SuperBoomerang and haven't
had the problem again.

  Could anyone who's having problems with MacTCP and who is also using
Now SB please try this and tell me what happens?  It pains me to leave
SB disabled, because I really do like it.  If I had some more evidence,
maybe I could persuade Now that there's a problem.

		Dave Wagner
		Principia Consulting
		(303) 786-8371
		dbwagner at princon.com