  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2583] Field Plots and Differential Equations
  • From: "Stephen L. McConnell" <scawa at intersurf.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:31:21 -0500

I am an undergraduate in physical chemistry, new to Mathematica and
am having a devil of a time with the interface.

I'm trying to do vector field diagrams for first and second order
differential equations.  I have no problem plotting an initial value
diffeq, but when I try to get a general solution and plug it into
PlotVectorField or any other thing, I get lots of errors.

Can someone just point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.