Field Plots and Differential Equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2583] Field Plots and Differential Equations
- From: "Stephen L. McConnell" <scawa at intersurf.net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:31:21 -0500
- Organization: Louisiana State University
I am an undergraduate in physical chemistry, new to Mathematica and am having a devil of a time with the interface. I'm trying to do vector field diagrams for first and second order differential equations. I have no problem plotting an initial value diffeq, but when I try to get a general solution and plug it into PlotVectorField or any other thing, I get lots of errors. Can someone just point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.