TeX output format

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2587] TeX output format
  • From: tesi at
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:32:03 -0500

I have a problem, I need to insert a Mathematica
generated graphic inside a TeX document. I tried to
produce a suitable output with the command:
TeXForm[ Show[ -Graphics- ] ] >> filename.tex
but during the compilation of this file (filename.tex,
where the graphic output should be) the LaTeX program
produces several errors and the compilation stops.
Is it a bug of my Mathematica version or is the procede I used wrong?
this is my E-MAIL address:
tesi at

Thanks for the help

                            Cristiano Battisti