How do I define a remote kernel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2409] How do I define a remote kernel?
- From: abujihad at wam.umd.edu (Rob Pfefferkorn)
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:04:02 -0500
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
I want to use the front end on my computer at home, which is connected via a SLP account to a DEC workstation elsewhere, and use the kernel on the DEC to perform calculations. To do this I have to set up the remote kernel correctly. Has anyone done this? If you could give me a clue as to how I might go about defining this kernel, I'd appreciate it. Rob Pfefferkorn