Playing several sounds simultaneously

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2421] Playing several sounds simultaneously
  • From: simmons at (Phillippia A. Simmons)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:06:09 -0500

I am very new to the world of Mathematica, and need help in the area of
generating sound. Is it possible to play many different sounds simultaneously?
That is, given a list of numbers which we'll use as our amplitudes, will
Mathematica evaluate each and then play them all as one sound? Also, can
Mathematica generate a sound without displaying the corresponding graph?

Please help.

Thanks in advance,