Re: running on IBM RS6000 Model 43P

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2422] Re: running on IBM RS6000 Model 43P
  • From: glgesm at engr.psu.edu (Gary L. Gray)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:06:19 -0500

In article <471h9g$gb3 at ralph.vnet.net>, Karl Roessmann
<roess at multix2.mpi-stuttgart.mpg.de> wrote:

> We use Mathamatica 2.2.4 from a common server for
> RS6000 systems.
> On a 43P model we have this problem with the
> X frontend:
> After the first line followed by <shift> <enter>
> mathematica crashes with segmentation fault.

Wow! The same thing is happening to us on a 43P and we have yet to get a
decent answer. Please let me know if you get any solutions or answer.

Ours is Mathematica 2.2.3 on an RS/6000 43P (133 MHz PPC 604) running AIX 4.1.3.

Best regards,

| Gary L. Gray            Engineering Science & Mechanics |
| Assistant Professor               Penn State University |
| email://glgesm at engr.psu.edu              (814) 863-1778 |
| http://www.esm.psu.edu/HTMLs/Faculty/GGray.html         |