AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for Pentium/75

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2388] AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for Pentium/75
  • From: Jesus ROJO <jesroj at wmatem.eis.uva.es>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:23:19 -0500

Hello,

I try that my Mathematica works in a (new)
PC-Pentium-75Mh. When I run some '.M' - programs
(usually longs and with big variables) I obtaint
the error message:

	General::memerr:General Protection Fault

that suggest me a problem of memory. My actual
Ram-memory is 16M . My 'autoexec' program is:
( _ is the inverted backslash)

	C:_DOS_SMARTDRV.EXE
	C:_DOS_NLSFUNC
	C:_DOS_KEYB SP,,_DOS_KEYBOARD.SYS

and my 'config' is

	SHELL= ...
	COUNTRY= ...
	DEVICE=C:_DOS_SETVER.EXE
	DEVICE=C:_DOS_ANSI.SYS
	DEVICE=C:_DOS_MOUSE.SYS

I have proved with and without 'SMARTDRV' and
the error continue.

With Windows (Mathematica 2.2.1) the error is very
similar.

Some one has a configuration file adequate
for the Pentium-75 ?  Or any suggestions ?

Thank-you,
		      Jesus ROJO
--
|  Jesus ROJO                         |