Re: AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for Pentium/75
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2396] Re: AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for Pentium/75
- From: Ladislav Sedivy <lasst62+ at pitt.edu>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:24:43 -0500
- Organization: University of Pittsburgh
Jesus ROJO <jesroj at wmatem.eis.uva.es> wrote:
>I try that my Mathematica works in a (new)
>PC-Pentium-75Mh. When I run some '.M' - programs
>(usually longs and with big variables) I obtaint
>the error message:
> General::memerr:General Protection Fault
Your problem is most definitely with Windows and not in your autoexec.bat
and config.sys files. Try remove everything from your StartUp group, any
screen savers, large wall papers, reduce number of fonts and try to use
generic (VGA) video driver.
Also try to upgrade to newer version of your mouse driver.
Prev by Date:
printing cell markers under windows front end????
Next by Date:
Re: Special Nonlinear Fitting?
Previous by thread:
Re: printing cell markers under windows front end????
Next by thread:
AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for Pentium/75