changing defaults under Mma 2.2.2 for Windows????
- Subject: [mg2493] changing defaults under Mma 2.2.2 for Windows????
- From: purswell at netplus.net (J.P. and/or Valerie Purswell)
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 06:57:49 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Internet Access Plus
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I'd like to change some of the defaults Mma uses. For example, I'd much
prefer that the defaults for ListPlot be PlotJoined-> True and PlotRange ->
All. Is there some way to modify the start up files (like init.m, iinit.m,
or sysinit.m) for Mma to change these and other defaults used?
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
Next by Date:
Problems with high-dimensional lists
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Imaginary ...
Next by thread:
Re: changing defaults under Mma 2.2.2 for Windows????