MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
- Subject: [mg2510] MacTCP+PPP/ SuperBoomerang conflict?
- From: wagner at goober.cs.colorado.edu (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:00:49 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Hello, I have reason to believe that there's some kind of conflict occurring between MacTCP+PPP and Now Utilities' SuperBoomerang component. I had been experiencing a lot of mouse freezes while using my PPP connection, mostly when using NetScape 1.1N. I disabled SuperBoomerang and haven't had the problem again. Could anyone who's having problems with MacTCP and who is also using Now SB please try this and tell me what happens? It pains me to leave SB disabled, because I really do like it. If I had some more evidence, maybe I could persuade Now that there's a problem. Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon