Spelling in Mathematica...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2282] Spelling in Mathematica...
  • From: mrjohns2 at students.uiuc.edu (Matthew Johnson)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:39:07 -0400

I am using a Power Macintosh and Mathematica 2.2.1.  I am a very bad
speller and my prof.  requires us to comment on different problems.  He
has a big problem with my spelling.  What can I do to spell check the
assignment?  I am looking for ideas other than a dictonary and looking up
each word or learning to spell.  Has anyone had success with a comericaial
or shareware spell checker?

Matthew Johnson
mrjohns2 at students.uiuc.edu
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~mrjohns2/