Kernel function to create Windows Metafile?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2315] Kernel function to create Windows Metafile?
- From: claudio at wizard.hip.berkeley.edu (Claudio Fahey)
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:44:54 -0400
- Organization: U. C. Berkeley
Is there a Mathematica function that will write a graphics object to a Windows metafile? I know I can do it by showing the graphics and then selecting "Save As/Export" from the file menu but I would like to be able to do this by calling a function like WriteWMF[graphics, "graph.wmf"]. If there is no such function, then is there a similar function that will write an EPS file? I'm using Mathematica 2.2.4 for Windows. Claudio Fahey