Kernel function to create Windows Metafile?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2315] Kernel function to create Windows Metafile?
  • From: claudio at (Claudio Fahey)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:44:54 -0400

Is there a Mathematica function that will write a graphics object to a
Windows metafile?  I know I can do it by showing the graphics and then
selecting "Save As/Export" from the file menu but I would like to be
able to do this by calling a function like WriteWMF[graphics,
"graph.wmf"].  If there is no such function, then is there a similar
function that will write an EPS file?  I'm using Mathematica 2.2.4 for

	Claudio Fahey