Kernel function to create Windows Metafile?

Is there a Mathematica function that will write a graphics object to a
Windows metafile?  I know I can do it by showing the graphics and then
selecting "Save As/Export" from the file menu but I would like to be
able to do this by calling a function like WriteWMF[graphics,
"graph.wmf"].  If there is no such function, then is there a similar
function that will write an EPS file?  I'm using Mathematica 2.2.4 for
Windows.

	Claudio Fahey