Mthm f Win 2.2.1: Lines missing at page breaks when printing notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2277] Mthm f Win 2.2.1: Lines missing at page breaks when printing notebooks
- From: diderik.lund at econ.uio.no (Diderik Lund)
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:38:15 -0400
- Organization: University of Oslo
Help with this problem would be greatly appreciated: When I print notebooks with my Mathematica 2.2.1 for Windows, the last line of each page is missing in the paper copy. The problem occurs with notebooks consisting of single-line ungrouped text cells, the typical computer program, and it does not seem to help to reduce bottom margins or remove bottom ruler. I am printing on A4 paper, but the printer settings seem to take care of that, and anyhow, the problem originates when the front end breaks the pages, since the bottom ruler and page number is nicely printed on each page below the notebook lines.