Re: [Q]How can I get the image of the graph...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2146] Re: [Q]How can I get the image of the graph...
- From: rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu (Ricardo Marimon)
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:58:45 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
In article <44qk1n$s22 at ralph.vnet.net>,
I_should_put_my_domain_in_etc_NNTP_INEWS_DOMAIN!leesj at uunet.uu.net (Lee
> I'd like to know that How can I get the image of the graph with mathematica..
> for example PCX, GIF, etc..
> Please let me know the methods of getting image...
If you are working with a workbook frontend you just copy the graphics
(using the copy from the edit menu) and then choose convert clipboard
(also in the edit menu). This conversion lets you choose among several
graphics formats and allows you to save the result to a file. This works
on my Mac but I don't know which platform you are running...
- Ricardo Marimon
rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Long filenames
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
[Q]How can I get the image of the graph...
Next by thread:
Mathematica R^2 value