Re: [Q]How can I get the image of the graph...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2146] Re: [Q]How can I get the image of the graph...
- From: rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu (Ricardo Marimon)
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:58:45 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
In article <44qk1n$s22 at ralph.vnet.net>, I_should_put_my_domain_in_etc_NNTP_INEWS_DOMAIN!leesj at uunet.uu.net (Lee Sungjun) wrote: > Hi... > > I'd like to know that How can I get the image of the graph with mathematica.. > for example PCX, GIF, etc.. > Please let me know the methods of getting image... If you are working with a workbook frontend you just copy the graphics (using the copy from the edit menu) and then choose convert clipboard (also in the edit menu). This conversion lets you choose among several graphics formats and allows you to save the result to a file. This works on my Mac but I don't know which platform you are running... - Ricardo Marimon rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu