Mathematica R^2 value

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2139] Mathematica R^2 value
  • From: Sheila Sue Stevens <sheila at leland.Stanford.EDU>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:57:31 -0400

Hi all-
I would like to do a curve fit on Mathematica and also retain the R^2 value.
I can get the curve fit with the Fit[] command, but I was wondering if
anyone out there knew of a good (quickand easy also a plus) way to instruct
Mathematica to calculate R^2.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please
respond directly to sheila at leland.stanford.edu.

Thanks-
Sheila