Mathematica R^2 value

Hi all-
I would like to do a curve fit on Mathematica and also retain the R^2 value.
I can get the curve fit with the Fit[] command, but I was wondering if
anyone out there knew of a good (quickand easy also a plus) way to instruct
Mathematica to calculate R^2.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please
respond directly to sheila at leland.stanford.edu.

Thanks-
Sheila