Visual Basic calling Mma functions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2331] Visual Basic calling Mma functions?
- From: olee at ripco.com (O. Lee)
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 02:15:42 -0400
- Organization: Ripco BBS, Free Trial account (312) 665-0065
Can Visual Basic for Windows v2.0+ call Mathematica functions using Mathlink? What declarations must I use? What specific commands are necessary to get the kernel to do what I want (i.e. where do I find documents of the commands?) Thanks for any help. O. Lee