Mathematica and IDL
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2336] Mathematica and IDL
- From: Riccardo Rigon <rigon at acs.tamu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 02:12:21 -0400
- Organization: EOWR Texas A&M
There exist packages that link Spyglass Transform to Mathematica, or AVI to Mathematica. Did anybody do or is anybody planning to do the same for IDL or IBM data explorer? Thank you in advance for any information. Riccardo Rigon rrigon at acs.tamu.edu Dept. of Civil Engineering ph : 409-845-0335 Texas A&M University fax: 409-862-1542 College Station, TX U.S.A.