- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2182] String Comparison
- From: khosra at psl108.fi.gs.com (Amir Khosrowshahi)
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 02:23:05 -0400
- Organization: Goldman, Sachs & Co
Does mm allow for inequalities of strings?
For example, how can I get "Alpha" < "Beta" to come out as True
without doing something silly like:
Prev by Date:
What am I doing wrong?
Next by Date:
Re: MMA movie with sound to QT
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Inverse Z-Transform and/or Long Division