- Subject: [mg2182] String Comparison
- From: khosra at psl108.fi.gs.com (Amir Khosrowshahi)
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 06:23:05 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Does mm allow for inequalities of strings?
For example, how can I get "Alpha" < "Beta" to come out as True
without doing something silly like:
Prev by Date:
What am I doing wrong?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica R^2 value
Previous by thread:
Re: What am I doing wrong?
Next by thread: