MMA movie with sound to QT
- Subject: [mg2157] MMA movie with sound to QT
- From: bmarks at helix.nih.gov
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 06:37:43 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Mathematica graphics is in PostScript, and its sound is probably embedded in a funny place because the conversion to Quicktime (PICS) strips the sound away. I could handle this by recording the anolog movie and re-digitizing, but I would be cleaner to stay digital. A movie Editor like Adobe Premier 4.0 can probably blend graphics and sound files, but the sound must be in a snd or aiff file. MMA, it seems, can only output a file of numeric sound samples as text. SO: what software can convert a txt file to a snd or aiff file?