Q: Graphical Features.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2150] Q: Graphical Features.
  • From: rossiale at vega.unive.it (Alessandro Rossi)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 02:36:29 -0400

I'm wondering if there is a solution to this problem:

Is there a way of changing the Label of a Plot like this one:

ListPlot[list, LabelPlot ->"xyz"]

without modifying the input text and re-evalueting it?

This is impossible for me because in several notebooks I haven't

write down the values of that 'list' and it is very

time-consuming for me to rebuild that list

( for example imagine 'list' as the values at different times
of an energy function or cost function of a neural net
trained for long time with BackPropagationError rule)

Any suggestion will be appreciated very much.

Please e-mail me rather than post at

rossiale at unive.it

Thanks in advance for helpful hints and suggestions.