TCP/IP for Win95

  • Subject: [mg2264] TCP/IP for Win95
  • From: jpk at apex.mpe.FTA-Berlin.de (Jens-Peer Kuska)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 05:33:29 GMT
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )

Did any one know how to install TCP/IP for Windows 95
if there is n_o network adapter. I need TCP/IP for MathLink
but I have no network. Every times I try to install a network
protocol Win95 install a network driver for a non
existing card. Than starting the network fails due to
the missing card and so the installation of TCP/IP fails.
The Micro$oft support tells me that such strange things are
not in the range of the support.

Many Thanks
Jens-Peer Kuska