TCP/IP for Win95

Did any one know how to install TCP/IP for Windows 95
if there is n_o network adapter. I need TCP/IP for MathLink
but I have no network. Every times I try to install a network
protocol Win95 install a network driver for a non
existing card. Than starting the network fails due to
the missing card and so the installation of TCP/IP fails.
The Micro$oft support tells me that such strange things are
not in the range of the support.

Many Thanks
Jens-Peer Kuska