- Subject: [mg2225] ANOTHER QUESTION..
- From: s_phylee at cd4680.snu.ac.kr (Sungjun Lee)
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 06:34:24 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: SNU
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Is it impossible to write an function name automatically when I draw many
graph in one coordinate by Plot command..??
And I want to see a graph using "Show" command only one but it is shown
individually.. How can I do it..??
Thank you for another reading.... ;-)
Prev by Date:
Re: Help on use of Packages
Next by Date:
Re: A simple swap function
Previous by thread:
Re: Sinh, Cosh and all that
Next by thread: