OpenGL code to read ThreeScript files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2106] OpenGL code to read ThreeScript files?
- From: claudio at wizard.hip.berkeley.edu (Claudio Fahey)
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 01:16:59 -0400
- Organization: U. C. Berkeley
Does anybody know if there are any OpenGL programs that can read ThreeScript files? ThreeScript files are written by Mathematica and contain information such as lighting, lines, points, and polygons. The program Live does this already but it is a commerical program and the source is unavailable. Claudio Fahey