Non-linear Diff. Equations on MMA ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2095] Non-linear Diff. Equations on MMA ?
- From: bebuquiu at zedat.fu-berlin.de
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 01:15:03 -0400
- Organization: Freie Universitaet Berlin
Hi MMA-Users, I am wondering if it is possible to solve non-linear differential equations with MMA. I tried to DSolve one like y''(x)=a* y(x)^3, which leads to elliptic integrals- MMA says that it cannot handle it with the built-in roules. Are they maybe any packages, notebooks available ?- I am a MMA-newbie, so do not hesitate to give me simple answers or to tell me well-known places. btw: could anybody tell me some good sites to pick MMA-packages,-notebooks? Thanks a lot ;-) David