Postscript to file in WIndows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2104] Postscript to file in WIndows
- From: Ed Oswalt <efo at pixel.kodak.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 01:16:38 -0400
- Organization: Eastman Kodak - any opinions expressed are my own...
I have the windows version of the Student addition of Mathematica 2.2. I want to print to postscript on a floppy so I can use the good printers we have at work. I have a sucky dot matrix printer at home that I can print on but it is slow and sounds like someone opening a oil drum with a chain saw. So I would like to print at work. The problem is when I print to file I get garbage. I know that Mathematica generates Postscript internally (it says it is) but when I print to file get some binary mess that is not postscript. I even changed my printer settings to Laserwriter hopeing that would work. Any suggestions? Ed Oswalt efo at dtc.kodak.com