Q: D[EllipticK[k],k] ?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1999] Q: D[EllipticK[k],k] ?
- From: "David O. Gunter" <david_gunter at qmgate.anl.gov>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 23:51:13 -0400
- Organization: Argonne National Laboratory
I need to know if it's possible to obtain the derivative of the
complete elliptic integral given by EllipticK[k], where k is some
parameter. I've tried
with the output result
and when I try
N[%] /. x->0.5
How can I obtain the numerical answer this derivative?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
interchanging elements in a list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Q: D[EllipticK[k],k] ?