IMPORTANT NOTICE

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg2000] IMPORTANT NOTICE
  • From: steve at christensen.cybernetics.net (Steve Christensen)
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 23:51:24 -0400

Greetings MathGroup:

My Internet provider Cybernetx is selling its accounts
to another provider Vnet.  This means that at some point the
christensen.cybernetics.net addresses for me and for mathgroup
will change.  The URL's for my web pages will change also.
I cannot say yet when this will happen.  I will try to let the
group know as soon as I can confirm what the addresses and URL's
will be.

If you do not find out by email, please look at the
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroup or email me at
stevec at wri.com or mathgroup at wri.com.  These addresses
will forward to whatever my new addresses are.

I expect to get a .com address which in the future will
move with me and should not have to change.

Thanks in advance for your patience during this change.

Steve Christensen