Re: Advice on "MMA for Scientists and Engineers" Book
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg2011] Re: Advice on "MMA for Scientists and Engineers" Book
- From: jroberts at euler.gac.peachnet.edu (J.S. Robertson)
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:28:07 -0400
- Organization: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Georgia, College, Milledgeville, GA
Another book to consider might be "Enginerring Mathematics and Mathematica"
(McGraw-Hill, $14.95). It has about 26 or so "labs" which use MMA for different
Prev by Date:
Re: Clearing functions and variables
Next by Date:
Re: Q: D[EllipticK[k],k] ?
Previous by thread:
Re: natural log of E
Next by thread:
Advice on "MMA for Scientists and Engineers" Book