Encapsulated Postscript

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg2016] Encapsulated Postscript
  • From: "Kenneth D. Ham" <hamkd at ornl.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:29:00 -0400

I successfully exported a graphic as an encapsulated postscript file from MMA for
windows 2.2.3. The only problem is the file is too large to fit on a disk so that I
can transfer it to a MAC. My question is: how can I reduce the size of the output
file? The manual mentions something about the graphics menu affecting how Postscript
is rendered (in the notebook, at least). Are those options effective on EPS export
files? Any Ideas? TIA.

Kenneth D. Ham
hamkd at ornl.gov