front-end elsewhere on a LAN

I have a a NeXT cube and a PC running Win95 on my LAN.
I have Mathematica on the NeXT cube, but I prefer
to do work in front of the PC.  I understand there is
a way to use Mathematica via a graphical front-end on
a networked machine.  Do I have to pay for this front-
end or is there a freely available one?  I could use
either the X or Windows client.

Jeff