Help about the Fourier transform command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2065] Help about the Fourier transform command
  • From: Julien Soulhat <soulhat at grbb.polymtl.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 20:34:43 -0400

Mike,
biomedical Institute, Ecole Polytechnique,
Montreal, Canada.
License #:l2466-2030

		Hello every body,

  I need help about the Fourier transform (see p.679 of the mathematica
manual). I would like to know about the following things:

		- the mathematica definition of the Fourier transform,
		- the method for analysing datas with the Fourier transform

  Does anybody have an exemple using such an analysis ?

		Thanks for all.

				Mike.