  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3782] Muller's Method
  • From: mshann at lerc.nasa.gov (Ray Hann)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:23:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I don't know if my first posting made it through.  Does anyone have
Muller's method for finding complex roots of analytic functions programmed
in mathematica?

Ray

--
Ray Hann			| Senior Research Engineer
NASA Lewis Research Center     	| Hi-Performance Aircraft Program
Cleveland, Ohio  44135         	| email: mshann at hyperthink.lerc.nasa.gov
Computational Materials Laboratory
Computational Design Section: AI/CAD/Automated Design and Optimization

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====