Geometry graphics, Mac, How?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3790] Geometry graphics, Mac, How?
  • From: mbauhahn at (Maurice Bauhahn)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:25:12 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I would appreciate it if someone on comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica could
point me in the direction of software (preferably on Macintosh) which would
facilitate drawing of diagrams conventionally used in geometry textbooks.
This is needed within the Cambodian Ministry of Education, Youth and

Maurice Bauhahn