Looking for Gaussian Elimination Code

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3783] Looking for Gaussian Elimination Code
  • From: nfogelso at elastix.cs.uoregon.edu (Nicholas S Fogelson)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:23:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anyone have Mathematica code that does a Gaussian Elimination on an
input matrix?  I realize that this is built into Mathematica but I really
need to be sure that the code is of complexity O(n^3) and I'm not sure
that the Mathematica implementation doesn't do some optimization that
I don't want.

Thanks

--
Nicholas Fogelson