WTB Windows 3.1 Notebook Feature

  • Subject: [mg3797] WTB Windows 3.1 Notebook Feature
  • From: lamantia at ix.netcom.com (Russell A. La Mantia)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:26:25 -0400
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at smc.vnet.net
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a DOS version of Mathematica 2.2 that I'd like to upgrade
to Windows.  Because I'm no longer a student, the folks at
Wolfram want to charge me $900 (as opposed to $50 for those of
you who continue  in the hallowed halls of academia).  Anybody
got an upgrade they are willing to part with?  E-mail only, please,
I rarely read this group.  Many thanks.

Russ La Mantia
lamantia at ix.netcom.com

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====