NDSolve Results

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3811] NDSolve Results
  • From: Eric Mockensturm <eric at mote.ME.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:56:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to numerically integrate a couple of highly nonlinear ODEs.
I've done this many time before but with this set of equations, NDSolve
just returns {}.  I get no error messages.  I'm not sure what this is
trying to tell me.  I'm hoping I've just made some silly little mistake
that someone can point out.  Maybe I'll just have to remember how to do
this in Matlab.

Thanks
Eric Mockensturm

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  eric at mote.me.berkeley.edu