Mathematica NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3816] Mathematica NDSolve
  • From: Eric Mockensturm <root at>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:57:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've used NDSolve quite a few times but I'm getting some results and I
can't determine what they mean.  I have a couple of coupled, NLODEs.
When I try to solve these guys with NDSolve, I just get {} as the
output.  I don't get any error messages or anything.  I'm not sure what
to make of this.  I hope it's something stupid and someone can set me
straight.  In the meantime, I'll try to remember how to do this with Matlab.

Eric Mockensturm

Dynamic Stability Lab
1113 Etcheverry Hall
University of California - Berkeley