Mathematica NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3816] Mathematica NDSolve
  • From: Eric Mockensturm <root at mote.ME.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:57:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've used NDSolve quite a few times but I'm getting some results and I
can't determine what they mean.  I have a couple of coupled, NLODEs.
When I try to solve these guys with NDSolve, I just get {} as the
output.  I don't get any error messages or anything.  I'm not sure what
to make of this.  I hope it's something stupid and someone can set me
straight.  In the meantime, I'll try to remember how to do this with Matlab.

Thanks,
Eric Mockensturm

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  eric at mote.me.berkeley.edu

Dynamic Stability Lab