???? How to assign result from Solve to variable ????

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to deal with this problem.
I want to assign the numerical result that I obtain from the Solve or etc.
command, which typically enclosed in the braces ({...}) to a variable
so that I can reuse it. I just want the numerical number, not the braces.
Can you tell me how? I appreciate all the help from you. Thank you very much.

Ram

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====