- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3848] Animation problem
- From: Renaud Langis <nakhob at mat.ulaval.ca>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:33:23 -0400
- Organization: Universite Laval
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a series of 2800 graphics that i want to animate. the problem i
have is that i must create the 2800 graphics each time i want the
animation. Is there a way to save the animation on disc?
I could save the 2800 graphics to disc but it takes more than 30Mb,
definitely too much.
reply by email please.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Help on Function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Not Sending To Remote Kernel