nb2tex for DEC Alpha ?!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3681] nb2tex for DEC Alpha ?!?
- From: Jens Dreger <dreger at omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 02:52:56 -0500
- Organization: Freie Universitaet Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I'm looking for a MMA-Notebook-to-TeX-converter for DEC Alpha AXP systems. The version of "nb2tex for DEC Platforms", that I found on MathSource, doesn't work: > nb2tex notebook.ma nb2tex: syntax error at line 2: `)' unexpected What's wrong here ??? Is "DEC Platform" =!= "DEC Alpha" ? Thanks ! Jens. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====