mathlink.h and math2.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3685] mathlink.h and math2.1
- From: veronica at eng.umd.edu (Veronica Moldoveanu)
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 02:53:39 -0500
- Organization: Project GLUE, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to read a MATLAB file into Mathematica.
I have the files: mama.m
But when I try to compile (with cc -o mama\
mama.c mama.tm -lmat -lm
I need the header mathlink.h
1) Where can I take this file from ?
2) At compiling I need also the option -I/usr/local/math2.1/Source/Includes ?
Where can I take math2.1 from ?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Difficulties in patterns matching
Next by Date:
Speedcomparison of Mathematica on various OS platforms
Previous by thread:
Re: Difficulties in patterns matching
Next by thread:
Re: mathlink.h and math2.1