mathlink.h and math2.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3685] mathlink.h and math2.1
  • From: veronica at eng.umd.edu (Veronica Moldoveanu)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 02:53:39 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to read a MATLAB file into Mathematica.
I have the files: mama.m
                  mama.c
                  mama.tm
                  makefile
But when I try to compile (with cc -o mama\
                                   -I/usr/local/matlab/extern/include \
                                   -L/usr/local/matlab/extern/lib/sun4 \
                                   mama.c mama.tm -lmat -lm
                          )
I need the header mathlink.h

1) Where can I take this file from ?
2) At compiling I need also the option -I/usr/local/math2.1/Source/Includes ?
Where can I take math2.1 from ?

Thanks,Veronica Moldoveanu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====