Background jobs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4623] Background jobs
  • From: Loris Bennett <loris at ferro.physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 03:25:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear All,

I would like to start a Mathematica job as a background process.
I assumed this would be easy, despite the fact that I couldn't find
anything about this in the manual. However, the -run option doesn't seem
to work. I'm using version 2.2.

Loris Bennett				Tel.: (+49) 30 314 23762
loris at
TU Berlin, PN7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, 10632 Berlin, FRG