Re: plotting NIntegrate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4508] Re: plotting NIntegrate
- From: saarinen (Sirpa Saarinen)
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 02:22:36 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"L.W.Sterritt" <sterritt_lanny at mm.rdd.lmsc.lockheed.com> writes: >I'm plotting the numerical integration of an expression, as a function of one of the variables contained in the expression that is integrated; that is, the variable on the x-axis of the plot is a variable in the function that is integrated. The result is a few error messages stating: NIntegrate::inum:........integrand is not numerical at.....etc. That output is not a real surprise, but after printing this message 3 times, a plot is generated, which appears to be correct. Is there a way to plot the num e >rical integration without the error messages appearing. > You can use Off[NIntegrate::inum] which turns the message off. To get the message back on, use On[NIntegrate::inum]. Sirpa saarinen at wolfram.com ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====