Re: 4-dimensional graphing

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4516] Re: [mg4391] 4-dimensional graphing
  • From: Xah Lee <xah at>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 02:22:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Alex Bates wrote:

> You can find the source for a 4D cube that I programmed with
> Richard Koch and Jennifer Whitehead here:

Yours is a package showing hypercubes. For those interested, there's an
excellent interactive mac program  Hypercube by Jeff Weeks of the
Geometer Center. It rotates hypercube in various axis. You can find it
at (my) math programs site

Check the section 3D visualization.

 xah at; 74631.731 at
 Mountain View, CA, USA